Thursday, October 1, 2009

Multi-tasking moment

I'm always working on several things at one time. I may be working on as many as 3 or 4 projects at once and usually the results are good. Sometimes I may lose focus on simple things. Today, I was in a very busy Wal Mart making a random market check and before leaving, I decide to go wash my hands before leaving the store. As I walk through the store, I'm reading email on my phone. I walk across the front of the store and enter the restroom. I put my phone away and set my binder on the counter. As I start to wash my hands, I notice that there are stalls around the URINALS. I thought, that's weird! Then reality sets in, I'M IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM IN A WAL MART! I grab my binder and barely dab off my hands which are dripping with soap suds and try to walk out without being noticed. Yeah Right, HUH? We are talking about Wal Mart. I just acted natural (as possible in this situation) and walked out and went directly into the men's restroom and finished washing my hands. Very AWKWARD multi-tasking moment!

1 comment:

  1. You mean you actually took the time to grab paper towels to "dab" off your hands? I so wish I would have been there!

    ReplyDelete