Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies

Sunday at our church, we had a cardboard testimony service. This was a blessing to see how God has been working in the lives of these people. As I sat through this, reading each testimony, I thought about how many cardboard tabs I would need to really share all of the things Christ has done in my life. Have you really ever thought about how many people in the world do not know about HIS saving grace and the love of Jesus Christ? Have you ever really thought about how many people DO know about HIS saving grace and the love of Jesus Christ and still do not seek it? We all have a responsibility as Christians to share our testimonies yet we fail at times when we have the oppurtunity because we are so wrapped in our on things. This is something I need to improve on and the blessing I received from our service on Sunday put this into perspective for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment